Wednesday 22 November 2017

Frosty Snowflakes

Hello everyone and a happy Wednesday to you!

I have some frosty snowflakes to share with you today. Snowflakes are always a Christmas classic and I think this design would be easy to replicate if anyone still needs to create some last minute cards!


I started out with ink blending some blue tones onto a white A6 card base, splattering with some clean clear water to give that frosty effect.

Whilst I left the background panel to dry I die cut a stack of the MFT Let it Snowflake Too Dienamics and Lawn Fawn Scripty Merry Dies from some white card stock. I adhered several of the Merry die cuts together for dimension, covered with Versamark ink and heat embossed with some silver embossing powder. 


I adhered the snowflakes to the back panel, scattering them across the card and trimming any overhanging crystals. I added a black banner across the centre of the card to make the silver die cut stand out. A white heat embossed sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Merry Messages set on another smaller piece of black card, trimming one edge into a banner.

Thanks for reading!

Tallie



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team