Friday 15 June 2018

Get your rocks off & ROCK ON!

Hi everybody,

Jill here, and this week I’m getting my Rock’s off....


...by getting my Rock’s on using the incredible ‘Rock On’ from Waffle Flower!



This set is so awesome.  You can make the little winged bugs anything you want by colouring however you like.  There’s just something about them that makes me smile.  They have absolute killer rock star attitude and I am LIVING for it!  The little guy with the drum though....
This was such a simple card to make but when sets have as much character as this there’s really not a lot needs doing with them!
I started by creating a quick watercolour wash across a piece of cardstock as my background, adding a ton of flicks and splashes to add interest.  I then cut MFT’s Peek-a-boo Windows from a separate piece of card and adhered over top using foam tape. 
I then got to the fun part of stamping out and colouring my bugs.  I decided to make mine bee’s because bees are awesome and so are these guys!  Once coloured I fussy-cut, added a coat of Glossy Accents to their wee wings, and placed over each ‘peek-a-boo’ hole.




My sentiment is from the same Rock On set and is stamped into a frame from Lawn Fawn's Flirty Frames set.  Oh, and just for a change (wink wink), I coloured all my card with my trusty Zigs.

I really hope you like it and simple rule for life...ROCK ON!

As always everything I used is linked below.  See you next week.

Jillx

Rock On  Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Windows Dienamic


Flirty Frames Image 1  Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pen (24 piece set)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team