Monday 25 June 2018

Hedgehog Love


Yep I'm sending "hedgehugs" today with this simple Anniversary card....


I'm not normally one for too much 'lovey-dovey' on a card but I couldn't resist these two Lawn Fawn hedgehogs for my my Brother and Sister-in-laws anniversary card. They have more than there fair share of prickly visitors to the garden much to my brothers despair as their little dog really isn't so keen!!


The subtle pink confetti hearts in the background are made using Wplus9's Borders and Backgrounds 3 and Frosty Pink ink.... I really like the random fluttering confetti look of those hearts. I stamped out the hedgehogs in two different browns so I could try some no-line colouring with my copics... I'm quite pleased with their spiky hair-do's!! I trimmed them out as I don't have the dies for these cuties, and added a strip of grass with markers.... a clean and simple design.

                   

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team