Thursday 28 June 2018

Thanks For Being Super Sweet

Hey stampers, Anni here!

From time to time you need a card to thank someone for being super sweet. And what set could be more fitting for this occassion then Mama Elephant's Donut Treats.


I started by stamping, colouring with alcohol markers and fussy cutting all of the images in the set, the single mouse I even stamped multiple times. The friend I made this card for likes all shades of pinks so that's what my colour palette inspired.


For the background I used Distress Oxides in the colours Worn Lipstick and Tattered Rose. I didn't try to accomplish an ombre effect but blended the ink in spots onto the paper. Then I splattered some water onto the panel to achieve the bleached effect.

Lawn Fawn's Peekaboo Backdrop Die is the perfect way to bring all these images together. I die cut it from cream cardstock and adhered to my cardbase with dimensional adhesive. I also handcut little hills from kraft cardstock for the mice to sit on. On one of them I stamped the sentiment.


Then I assembled the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team