Thursday 21 June 2018

Sending All My Love Floral Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

With Summer finally in bloom in the UK I've been loving all the flowers that are around! In particular roses seem to be everywhere, and they really do remind me of childhood summers at home.

The Hero Arts Floral Rose Stem stamp set features a stunning rose image that resembles an intricate ink pen drawing. It was just begging me to give it the monochrome treatment, so how could I say no?


I love how pretty this is!


I stamped the rose image three times, with the tiniest bit of masking to give a cleaner look!


The Mama Elephant Occasional Labels stamp set is such a great all-rounder that every stamper needs! I love the look of all these smaller-scale sentiments, and this one makes for a great multi-purpose card.


Some black ink splatter finished the pen and ink look perfectly!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Great card in monochrome, really showcases the detailed stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that image would also look beautiful in the corner of a scrapbook page. Hope there are some left. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Taheera, so much so just had to buy the stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team