Wednesday 6 June 2018

Rainbow Treats

Hello, Tallie here with some food for the eyes!

Who doesn't have time for a few rainbow treats every now and again? I'm sharing some calorie-free scrumptious treats today, combining two Lawn Fawn sets, Sweet Friends and Baked With Love, to create this rainbow goodness.


I started out with an A6 white card panel. After dusting the panel with my powder tool, I stamped out a repeating pattern in Versamark ink the two cupcake images in the Sweet Friends and Baked With Love stamp sets. I then white heat embossed, going back to fill in the gaps with the small heart from the Sweet Friends set. Once cooled, I then lightly blended over some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, using a dry paper towel to buff off the remaining ink from the heat embossed lines.


Whilst I set the back panel aside to dry, I stamped out the pudding (I think it's a jelly/blancmange image?) from Sweet Friends seven times, along with seven candles from the Baked With Love set using some MFT Licorice Black Hybrid Ink. I then coloured them all in using my alcohol markers, using three markers from each colour in the rainbow to create contrast. I kept the candles and the pudding toppings consistent to tie them together. I cut them out with my Scan N Cut, but there are coordinating dies available.


I white heat embossed the sentiment from the new Reveal Wheel Sentiments set on some black cardstock and die cut with a banner from the Extra Sentiment Banners dies. I adhered this towards the bottom of the background panel with some foam tape, arranging the puddings in rainbow order above the sentiment.

A cute birthday card for anyone!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


    



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team