Friday 15 November 2019

A Birthday Announcement!

Hello there, it's Jenny back again today. Apologies if you were expecting to see another edition of
 Found on Friday, fear not, it will return at the end of the month instead with a double edition 
as Tara is rather busy with the shop at the moment.

I have revisited the Oyez stamp set from Waffleflower today with a fun birthday card 
using the Town Cryer which I enjoyed colouring...


After colouring him I cut around him with scissors but a coordinating die set is available here.
For a background scene I used the buildings from Mama Elephants City Sidewalks which 
are stamped onto the card base. I masked them and sponged on 
a light blue sky and grey pavement.


I decided to leave the buildings uncoloured so our Town Cryer could take centre
 stage... I love the clean and simple design this gives too. The sentiment from the 
set just nestles snugly into the space.... I think this makes a great card for 
guys and its not often you can say that!

  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team