Tuesday 5 November 2019

Dashing Through The Snow


Hello, it's Liz here today. I have a super quick, easy and fun card to share. One that could be 'dashed' off during a bulk cardmaking session. The white piece of cardstock was run through my die cutting machine using My Favorite Things Stitched Strip Dienamics.

Then I stamped, coloured and trimmed around the Avery Elle Dashing stamp. I stamped both sentiments above the stitched lines, I love how they follow the shape of the tree and the car.

Then all the elements were fixed to the card using foam pads for dimension. I added sequins from the Full of Love Sequin Mix to represent the snow (and I thought that top corner was looking a bit bare!)

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team