Thursday 28 November 2019

Let it Snow!

Hey!

It's Bev here today. I can't believe I have done two months of DT posts here and that we are less than a month away till the BIG day! Who else is on full on Christmas mode? Mild panic is starting to set in with all the cards I still need to make and all the other Christmas creativity ;)

So, I'm back today with some more Christmas cards to share with you. You've probably got to know me a little by now and some of my favourite things. 




Snowflakes! I love snow flakes and all things snow. They make me so happy and inspire me to create, especially when I feel under pressure or my mojo is lacking a little. Do you have a theme or something that inspires you?

For my snowflake duo I used Flora & Fauna Mini Snowflakes, this cute set is a bargain at £3.95 and my favourite Altenew ink colour collection, Sweet Dreams






For this first card I wanted to replicate a snowflake flurry and used the three lightest shade of inks to stamp the snowflakes. The sentiment is from another of my current favourite sentiment stamp sets, Concord & 9th Mistletoe Messages.




You can just about see that I added a little detail to the snowflakes using a white gel pen. It wasn't particularly necessary, but I was inspired to do it! 

For my second card I was inspired by the current sketch over at CAS Colours & Sketches seen HERE and below.




This time I used all the stamps from the Flora & Fauna Mini Snowflakes clear stamp set, even the cute little 'let it snow' sentiment.




As I already had the colours out on my desk, it seemed practical to use them again on this second card. I used some foam adhesive to raise the sentiment panel up and create more of a focal point.




That's all I have to share with you today. I hope I have given you a little more inspiration with your Christmas card making. 

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends & those who celebrate.

Have a wonderful day & see you back here next week!

Crafty Hugs 
Bev


2 comments:

  1. wonderful inspiration - love snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards - love the mono blues! Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team