Saturday 26 March 2016

I Dig You

Hi crafters! Popping in today with a quick card featuring the cute gnomes by My Favorite Things. I colored my little gnome with my ZIG clean color real brush markers (that's a mouthful!) and realized that the blending isn't quite as easy as I had thought. At least I didn't wait long enough before adding more color when the first layer was still wet so the colors feathered a bit.


The rest of the card was rather easy to accomplish: some Gansai Tambi watercolors for the background and then the embossed sentiment on the black card stock. I am happy that I though of running that tiny black piece of paper through my die cutting machine with the same die I used to cut the panel so the scalloped edges would match up.


Thank you for stopping by today. Cheers!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team