Tuesday 1 March 2016

One Colour Wonder!



Hey! How are you?

Now whilst I can't actually claim this card is a wonder- it hopefully shows you that by picking a palette of 'one', you can actually create something quite pretty and with limited supplies.
Great news for those with smaller stashes- or just if you fancy a challenge with a difference.

I've taken my inspiration from one of the challenges at Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd Birthday celebrations. They are such a wonderful company and well deserving of all the love that's headed their way. This challenge was all about Gold and Watercolour; fun!
Apologies for the slightly weird photos- one of the down sides of photographing this card was the camera was struggling with both the glitter and the pink. Every picture just looked like it had pink hues on the white card!
Anyhow- who'd have thought you could get away with pink leaves?!!

These sets continue to be some of my long term favourites (which with a constantly evolving stash is no mean feat!).
I've simply embossed in gold for all the leaves and white for the flowers. I could have done them all in gold but it helps delineate the flowers as opposed to the leaves which I thought was helpful when they were all pink!! 
I thought I'd show the previous version- just to show that 'more is way too much' sometimes. It took a little more paring back to get a better final result..
Adding the white panel over the glut of glitter definitely was the way to go.

Do give the one-colour a go and check out the gorgeous leaf and flower stamps too!

Enjoy your day!
Hugs...



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, loving the one colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Keren - this is so gorgeous! What a lovely card & such pretty colours - delightful!
    Only down side is I can see I'm going to have to investigate Winnie & Walter stamps now.....oh dear :-(
    Beautiful, though...
    all the best,

    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too beautiful, love all the colours in the same range, so clever. Love this idea and better still have all those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beautiful beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team