Thursday 31 March 2016

A 'Knight' Bus



Hi there and happy Thursday!

Today I have a really fun card to share ... especially if you like Harry Potter.

Yep, I made the Knight Bus!



To make the Knight Bus I used the bus image from 'Newton Dreams Of London', I didn't stamp the top/roof the first time around. So I could ink up just the top 'desker' of the bus and stamp this on top to make the double decker a triple decker.

For the ''London'' background I used Altenew 'Sketchy Cities America', I know it's not London but I thought with the 'London Eye' and not using the Space Needle it was good for the look I was going for. I then finished off with a sentiment from 'Be A Unicorn' but you could use any 'magical' sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Lydia x




2 comments:

  1. Such a great card..love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A magical card and I love the triple decker bus! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team