Wednesday 30 January 2019

Birthday Pals

Hello, Tallie here. Whilst the weather turns chilly here in the UK I needed a bright and colourful birthday card to cheer up my Nan. The Avery Elle Party Pals stamp set has some purrrrfectly cute little cats!


I started by smooshing some Broken China and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks onto some watercolour paper. I built up the layers until I was happy with the texture and die cut using an MFT Inside & Out Circle STAX Dynamics die. I used a Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Die on the green circle to layer over the blue sky background.


I stamped out the two kitties, the 'HAPPY' banner, a star and a heart from the Avery Elle Party Pals stamp set and the party hats from the Avery Elle Peek-a-Boo Pals set, in some MFT Extreme Black Ink onto some blending cardstock and coloured them in with my alcohol markers. I stuck to bright, happy colours in rainbow order.


I fussy cut the items out and stamped the two sentiments so I could arrange them on my card base.

Thanks for reading, stay warm and catch you next week!

Tallie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team