Monday 21 January 2019

Love is in the Air.... Toadally!



Hello, Jenny here on this rather chilly Monday morning.... 
hopefully spreading some warmth with this little guy and his heart shaped balloons... 


Yes, I had this little toad all coloured up from my card last week but unfortunately 
the pond was too full for him so he got a card all of his own! His one arm/front leg raised up
made me think of him holding balloons and the floating toad idea was hatched.


I blended blue ink onto half of a card stock panel and added a few splatters of water 
for some texture.The balloons are cut in white card, coloured with markers 
and then arranged into a cluster which makes adhering them to the panel easier.

I used the 'Toadally' word from a Paper Smooches set and masked part of a 
sentiment from the frog/toad stamp set for the 'Love You'..... love the mix of fonts.

Just a heads up to say that both the Paper Smooches cloud dies and sentiment set I 
used are in the sale... links below :)



                    
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team