Tuesday 29 January 2019

Happy Birthday Circle Shaker


Today I have a quick shaker card to share. The words 'quick' and shaker card’ don’t usually appear in the same sentence, but the fabulous shaker pouches from MFT make it possible!


I began by die cutting the MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame die from purple glitter card. The circle shaker pouches fit this die perfectly.


On my card base, I adhered a wide strip of patterned paper. I then placed some sequins, from the Hero Arts Ombré Purple sequins mix, in a little pile on my card. This is a really lovely sequin mix and you get loads of sequins for a great price. I covered the sequins with the circle shaker pouch and sealed it down with some double sided tape.


I added the Happy Birthday Circle Frame die around the shaker pouch, using some liquid glue. To finish, I adhered a few sequins around the card.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team