Saturday 26 January 2019

The Big 80

Hey stampers, Anni here!

My mom is turning 80! Wow! Well, when your mom has a big birthday you have to make a special birthday card for her, don't you!
Hope you can see the card well. The white on white effect is difficult to catch on a photo.


I just recently treated myself to Altenew's Mega Number Bundle - a Christmas present from me to me. With my mom's birthday coming up and my nephews (twins) turning 18 this year I had just the right excuse to order them - after eyeing them for a long them. You can buy them seperatly, too (Mega Number 8 and Mega Number 0).

I combined the big numbers with some flowers from Altenew's Layered Floral Elements. I die cut several flowers and leaves from scraps of cardstock and layered them up if needed. Then I embossed the sentiment - one of the many Happy Birthdays from Altenew's Birthday Builder - in white on a stripe of black cardstock. I added some dimensional adhesive to the back and arranged the flowers and the leaves to the stripe.


After I finished it all there was left to do was to adhere the stripe to the 80.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      

4 comments:

  1. This card is very special indeed, your Mum will love it. The white on white with the bright colours and a bit of black for contrast are just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I like the contrast of white and bright colored flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team