Tuesday 26 February 2019

At Home with the Monkeys

My card today features some Little Agenda stamps from Mama Elephant. I thought it would be fun to create a wallpaper background for my Little Agenda frames to hang on.


I began by stamping the leaf images from MFT Brushstroke Blooms all over my card base, using Altenew Forest Glades ink cube

Next, I cut a piece of green Lawn Fawn Knit Picky Fall paper and adhered that on to one side of my card base. 


To bridge the gap between the two prints, I cut a thin strip of green card and adhered it between them.

Next, I stamped three of the square frame, from the Little Agenda Frames stamp set, onto white card. I masked the edges and stamped some of the Little Monkey Agenda within the frames. You could use any of the fabulous Little Agenda stamp sets - there’s so much choice.


I coloured the images in with my alcohol markers, then die cut them with the coordinating dies.

I added the hanging pieces to the card with liquid glue, then the frames with foam squares. To finish, I added a small sentiment from the Little Agenda Frames stamp set.

I love the 'Wallace and Gromit' look of this card, with the contrasting wallpaper and fun photo frames.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

ME Little Agenda Frames
ME Little Monkey Agenda


MFT Brushstroke Blooms

LF Knit Picky Fall Paper Pack


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team