Wednesday 13 February 2019

Enjoy the Journey

Hello, Tallie here. I'm back today with a wedding card featuring the Journey stamp set in the new release from Avery Elle. I'm not one for pink and fluffy, and neither is my friend who is getting married later this year, so this set was perfect for their card. Let's just hope she doesn't see this card before the big day!



I felt like a bit of colouring therapy, and seemed to be channelling my inner Sandy Allnock, so I created this little 'Just Married' scene with their coordinating wedding colours. It's a great way to personalise a card to the happy couple! I used some MFT Extreme Black Ink to stamp out the car and balloons from the Avery Elle Journey stamp set onto the middle of an A6 blending card panel.



I then took out my alcohol markers and just enjoyed myself colouring in the scene. The grass is made up of a load of tiny flicks, with the edge of the road featuring some dot detail. I manually added the shadow of a couple through the card window and I added the three hearts from the set above the car before adding some dot and line details with white and sparkle gel pens.



I stamped out the sentiments from the set towards the bottom of the card to frame it up nicely.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team