Monday 4 February 2019

Cacti Cutouts

Hi there, Jenny here and I'm back today with another turnabout stamp set.... in disguise!!!


These cacti come from the To The Point Turnabout stamp from Concord & 9th, I love the 
no line images and all the shapes of pot and cacti. I've just cut the them from the 
finished piece and mounted them onto a card front with foam dimensionals instead.

I'll agree you have to be a fan of cutting out for this design but if you leave a narrow white 
border its much easier and worth the effort. I've used a few different shades/colours 
for the cacti and pots so I ended up with a good selection of different images that all coordinate well.


 I added a few touches of gold and white to some of the pots and arranged them on the card 
front having stamped a couple of background patterns by Flora & Fauna beforehand.

I had enough Cacti to make a second card so I arranged them in a line, overlapping
 a rectangular frame and added an embossed sentiment using the Pretty Painted Letters from Lil inkers



I'm quite pleased how these turned out... well worth the scissor work :)

  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

2 comments:

  1. Love these cards!!! What a cool idea to cut out the images... This opens up a whole new field of possibilities for the Turnabouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you've used these stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team