Thursday 7 February 2019

China Pattern Inspired Notecard

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I have been really excited to see all the new stamps flooding in to the store lately. Although I couldn't be at Creativation I certainly have felt very enabled!

Altenew have been killing it again in terms of flower stamps. Playing to their strengths they've released a whole bunch of gorgeousness in their last release. I practically ran to place my order!

Today I'm playing with the Altenew Beautiful Blossoms stamp set. The design really reminded me of the patterns you see on traditional china tea sets, so that's where I let my inspiration take me:


Isn't this beautiful?! I love how this turned out!


I stamped my image with navy and blue inks, being careful to pick inks that were not waterproof. I then used a brush and a little water and let that do all the work colouring my design!


I reached for another new set - the Altenew Wonderland stamp set. Another beautiful floral design, but it was the simple 'Just A Note' sentiment, perfect for all occasions, that helped me finish off my design - along with a little splatter of course!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team