Thursday 26 October 2017

Celebrate Your Inner Rock Star Masculine Guitar Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I seem to be on a real masculine card kick lately. I guess I'm seeing a lot of Autumn/Halloween/Christmas cards out there right now and I just want to do something different!

Today's offering features an oldie but goodie set from Reverse Confetti - the Inner Rock Star stamp set:


Cool right? I love the grungy look of this!


I created my background with a mixture of stamped stars, and lots of different ink splatter! It's not to have to be neat and tidy for a change!


As the background is pretty busy, it pays to keep the focal stamping simple and stand-out. I used a stamp positioning tool to stamp my guitar and sentiment several times in black ink so that it doesn't get lost in the background. A sliver of dark cardstock behind the card panel and adhering onto my card base were the only finishing touches required!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team