Tuesday 31 October 2017

Polar Pals

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I swapped days with sweet Gemma, that's why you see me posting here on a Tuesday!
Today I have a set of four cards for you! Sometimes when I have an idea in mind that is easy to realize then I make more than one card.


For this set I started to create backgrounds using my alcohol inks. When they were dry I die cut stitched squares using My Favorite Things' Inside And Out Stitched Square STAX.


I stamped all the animals except the narwhal (he was a little bit to smal for my square) from the set Polar Pals by My Favorite Things, coloured them with alcohol marker and fussy cut them (of course there are coordinating dies available). I added some shading with coloured pencils.
For all crittes I stamped an ice floe, too, so they have something to sit on.


For the sentiments I chose Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings. I really love the size and the fonts in this set - so cute!
I die cut speech bubbles from Lawn Fawn's A Birdie Told Me and a part of one of Mama Elephant's Slim Tags Trio.
For the finishing touches I added some Nuvo drops in different colours.


Do you make set of cards? Or do you always just make one card?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty week.
Anni


            

1 comment:

  1. lovely cards - did you use glossy or matte card with the inks?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team