Saturday 28 October 2017

Little Agenda Hooray

Happy Saturday! I’ve swapped days with Anni, so I have another card to share with you today.

As many of you may know, I’m a fan of a cover die. Especially ones as versatile as the Mama Elephant Grid Window. What I love about this one is the possibilities for different looks, just by cutting it and making larger windows within the frame. 

For my card today, I've combined it with the Mama Elephant Little Agendas as they fit perfectly in the windows. 


I started by die cutting two frames from white card, then adhering them together. This gives some dimension without making the card too bulky. I then cut out part of the frame to make a larger window in the middle. I’ll use this for my sentiment.

For the background, I blended ink directly onto a card base, adding water droplet details. I then adhered the frame on top of the card base.

I chose some images from the Little Agenda Cats and Dogs, colouring them with an assortment of rainbow colours. Then I added these to the card with foam tape.


I chose a large die cut gold glitter 'hooray' to go across the card, layering it for dimension. To finish, I stamped an accompanying sentiment on the frame underneath.

Thanks for joining me today. Have a lovely weekend,

Gemma

Mama Elephant Grid Window
Mama Elephant Hooray Script


Mama Elephant Little Cat Agenda

Mama Elephant Little Dog Agenda


W&W Sentimental Birthday

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team