Wednesday 15 August 2018

Big Thanks

Hello, Tallie here again. Today I have a simple but colourful card that uses just 1 stamp, 1 die and three ink pads. Sometimes I need a break from the colouring and like to keep it simple.


Starting off with two A6 white cardstock panels, I used the MFT Big Thanks die to cut three 'THANKS'. I was careful to line up the die at the edges each time, turning it upside down to cut out the middle one. As a bonus, I now have three lots of white die cut letters that I can use on another project!


On the other panel, I used three Distress Oxide Inks in Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber and Broken China to blend a vertical rainbow. Blending these colours with the next gives the orange and green so I didn't have to use the additional two ink pads.

I cut down the white panel by half a centimetre top and bottom so that some more of the rainbow background would show through and adhered it directly to the background. I then adhered this to a white top-folding card base, using some of the die cuts to line up the centre pieces of the A's.


I white heat embossed the 'Just Wanted to Say' sentiment from the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments set onto some black cardstock, trimming this down and adhering it to the middle of the card with some foam tape.

A simple, colourful thank you card that could be given to both male and female recipients!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

    

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team