Monday 20 August 2018

Leave your Mark


Hi, Jenny here with a fun card for you on this Monday morning...


I'm not really sure how the train of thought went for this card but needless to say these two snails made me do it!! I used a white gel pen to alter the mouth on one of the snails and pulled out the Brush Strokes stamp set by Mama Elephant to make their slimy trails.


I used Kraft card so the trails would show up and stamped them in Unicorn White pigment ink before applying white Perfect Pearls powder for a translucent shimmery finish. Now we just have to work out how that snail made such an odd trail!!???

 

!!!!STOP PRESS!!!
Having seen my card, hubby alerted me to a snail trail on our patio this morning...

It seems that snail lives in our garden!! 😃


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, and how great that the snail in your garden had left the same pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant. This really made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rarely seen jumping snail!? Cute card! 🐌

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team