Tuesday 28 August 2018

Jawsome Day


Today I’m sharing a fun underwater card, featuring the Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh stamp set. The star of the show is definitely that gorgeous Avery Elle Waves Cover die, though.


I began by blending distress oxides on to a piece of white card. I used peacock feathers, salty ocean and broken china. I flicked it with water to create the water droplets, then put it aside to dry.

Next, I stamped, coloured and cut out the shark and fish from Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh stamp set.


Going back to my distress ink panel, I added some stick it adhesive to the reverse, then die cut a circle from it. I ran the circle through my die cutting machine again, this time with the Avery Elle Waves Elle-meant cover die. The stick it adhesive kept the pieces together when I removed it from the cover die.

I used two more circle dies to cut a frame from my distress inked panel. I adhered this to a white card base. I then took the pieces from the circle die cut and adhered them within the frame. I used every other piece of the die cut, to allow the white card base to show in between and the pattern to be more obvious.


Below the wave circle, I stamped a sentiment - a combination of the sentiment in Duh-Nuh and a sentiment from the Reveal Wheel sentiments stamp set.

I added the shark and fish to the circle with foam tape, then embellished the card with a few clear droplets to finish.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

Avery Elle Waves
Lawn Fawn Duh-Nuh
Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments






Hero Arts Circle Infinity dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team