Tuesday 9 April 2019

Curious Cat

Today I have a cute card to share, featuring some lovely MFT products.


Cool Cats is an older set from MFT and I just love these sweet images. Included in the set is the cat face with another image showing the same cat shown in full from the back. These can be used together, to make the card inside a part of the scene.


I began by trimming down an A6 card base. I want the card to still fit in a standard C6 envelope, so the card needs to be shorter to allow for the cat at the top.

On another piece of card, I die cut the MFT Stitched Strip dienamic to add some interest. I left space at the bottom for a stamped sentiment from the Cool Cats stamp set.


I die cut some small paw prints from the panel, using the MFT Paw Prints die set, then layered a piece of patterned paper behind the panel and added both to my card base.


Next, I coloured the stamped images of the cats, then adhered the top of them together with liquid glue. I positioned them over the top of the card, then added more liquid glue to stick them down. To give the cat on the inside something to stand on, I added a strip of the same patterned paper under his feet.


At this point, I felt like the card was missing something. I thought I’d give the cat something to be looking at, so I added the fish bowl above the sentiment as a finishing touch.

Have a lovely day,
Gemma

MFT Cool Cat
MFT Graphic Grid
MFT Stitched Strip






MFT Paw Prints


1 comment:

  1. Super cute and creative with the cut out paw prints and back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team