Monday 1 April 2019

Hap-pea Birthday!

Oh my Goodness!! How cute are the Lawn Fawn peas??
I'm so glad they are back in stock so I can share this card I made for our nephew...


It's quite a simple design, I just swapped out the sentiment in the stamp set for die cuts 
using Finley's ABC's and used the English Wall Stencil as a backdrop for a more 
urban feel so it would work as a guys card.

I blended green ink onto the centre of my card base and then blended the same colour 
through the stencil for a tone on tone brick pattern.The streamers and confetti are from
 the Cheeky Birthday set by Hero Arts ... another fab small set which has usable 
sentiments as well as these great background fillers


To make the peas I used the solid shape and inked it using two shades of green inks then 
used the outline stamps and faces to give them character. I die cut the letters from card 
and patterned paper and used the coordinating dies to cut the peas out too, then just arranged 
them on my wall backdrop before adhering them down. What a fun card 😊

  

 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team