Saturday 6 April 2019

Kind Soul

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Just yesterday W Plus9's very popular Kind Soul came back in stock. And I thought I take the chance and show you a card I made with this set a while ago. And take my advice: RUN if you want one of these!



You get a full bouquet with this set what makes my life so much easier as I often have problems arranging flowers on a card.

I stamped the bouquet on a piece of watercolour cardstock and heat embossed it in white. For the colouring I chose watercolour pencils and decided to go for untraditional colours. To add more intrest to the colouring I created darker shadows around the flowers and the leaves. After finishing the colouring I also added some splatters in grey to the paper.


For the sentiment I die cut the birthday from Avery Elle's A Tag For All several times from white cardstock and stacked them together. To the upper layer I added glue and then some Gilding Flakes in Silver Bullion by Tonic. I also drew some dots with a glue pen to the card and added Gilding Flakes as well.
I also added a Happy to the sentiment I found in Mama Elephant's Mini Messages.

All there was left to do was to adhere the panel to the cardbase and that finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


   
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anni the card is gorgeous and love the stamp another for my list.
    thank you for sharing jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came to your blog for the Altenew blog hop but have to say when I scrolled down to look for that post this card was at the top... as I saw the card I thought WOW, beautiful color combinations and it really just caught my eye. Great work and thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I LOVE these blooms and love the gilded look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the non-traditional colors you used!! Your card is quite stunning!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team