Saturday 13 April 2019

Mega Numbers and Cats

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I told you before, I am totally in love with the Mega Numbers by Altenew. They are perfect fro hte big birthdays in our lifes. The 30th birthday of a sweet collegaue of mine was just the right occassion to put the numbers to a good use.



I started the card by stamping some of the super cute cats from My Favorite Things` I knead You as my colleague is a cat lover. For the colouring I used alcohol marker and cut them out. I also added in some birthday party accessoires from My Favorite Things' Birthday Bears: The birthday cake, the party hats, the present and the balloon.

Then I die cut the Mega Number 3 and 0 from matching cardstock and adhered them with dimensional adhesive to the card panel. The images I arranged around the 30.


For the sentiment I used one from the Birthday Bears set. I stamped and heat embossed it in white on a stripe of dark grey cardstock and cut it into a fishtail banner.

To give the little scene a frame I die cut the biggest of My Favorite Things' A 2 Rectangle Frames. That finished up my card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team