Saturday 20 April 2019

Monster Gift Box

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have a gift card box for you featuring Neat & Tangled's Gift Card Box die set and Concord & 9th's Monster Love stamp set.



I needed another gift box for one of my nephews. Not so long ago I purchased the gift box by Neat & Tangled and I have to say I really like this one. I have a few gift box dies and what I love about this one is that you need no glue to put it together.


For the decoration I used the super cute Monster set. I love love love this set because you can create so many different monsters - just the way you need it for your project. I coloured the monster with alcohol markers and added some strokes with coloured pnecils and a white gel pen to make the fur look more realistic. There are coordinating dies available to cut out the monsters.

To personalize the box I added the name of my nephew using Mama Elephant's Lots of Letters. I heat embossed it in white.


For the sentiment I chose one of Mama Elephant's Birthday Messages. I also heat embossed it in white on a stripe of black cardstock.

I was very happy when I realised that one of Lil'Inker Designs' Stitched Mats: Rectangles fit nearlly perfectly on top of the box. I die cut it once from patterned paper and once from vellum to tone down the background.

Then I assembled the box.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!
Happy Easter to you and your family.
Anni



      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team