Monday 20 May 2019

A Birthday Caution

Ello, Ello, Ello...... what do we have 'ere then? It looks like a card for a Big Birthday!

I couldn't resist when I saw the policeman in the Oyez! set from Waffleflower.
I've coloured him in and trimmed him out with scissors, although matching dies 
are available, so he could stand and watch over the Big Birthday....


Do you like the warning tape? It's made by cutting strips of yellow paper and stamped using 
the Lots of Letters alphabet from Mama Elephant and the stripes are stamped using the pattern 
from Waffleflower's Go Girl set. I wove one of the tapes through the letters so it 
was easier to read the word. 

I searched for a traffic cone stamp or something I could adapt in my stash but drew a 
blank so had to hand cut one, it's just two simple shapes so wasn't to difficult.


The space above the lettering looked a little bare so I used the cut-out cloud lines from Mama Elephants Cloudy Day Cover Die to add some subtle detail... I think it worked quite well.

I think this card would bring a smile to the face of any recipient, whatever the 
Big Birthday age be !!

 
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. This card is so much fun and perfect for a boy! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team