Tuesday 14 May 2019

Stencil Striped Embossing


For my card today, I used a great stencil from Echo Park called Best Summer Ever Good Vibes stencil. I love the irregular lines, which I always think helps so you don’t have to be too perfect.


I blended on some distress oxide inks over the stencil, to add lines to part of my card. I used Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Evergreen Bough and Cracked Pistachio.


I dried the ink on the panel with a heat tool, as I need all the ink to be dry before I do the next step - heat embossing.

With an embossing pen, I drew lines along the edge of the stencilled lines. I then heat embossed them with metallic silver embossing powder.


To finish, I stamped a sentiment from the Mama Elephant Scripty Bday stamp set and added a few enamel dots.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team