Friday 10 May 2019

Papa Fox

I've got the perfect card for Father's Day on the blog today - I know it's not whilst next month, but lots of the brands we have are bringing out their masculine products now so we can be ready.

For this card I've combined a couple of Reverse Confetti dies - Mom & Dad and their new Square & Circle with  the gorgeous new stamp from Stacey Yakula for MFT called Friendly Foxes.   I couldn't resist that super long tie as it reminded me or playing with my Dad's ties as a kid and not never managing to knot them!


I started with the Square & Circle die and cut it from Arctic and Adriatic card from Hero Hues to create my duo-coloured frame and glued it to a square base card.

I coloured the fox with copic markers, picking out the colours of the frame in the tie to pull the design together.  I used the circle die to cut out the image and then popped it into the frame.

For the sentiment I used the "dad" die from the Mom & Dad die set but cut it twice so I could get an extra "a" and flipped the "d's" upside down to become "p's" so I could spell papa - love a die you can play around with and get an unexpected extra from.

Tara








2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team