Thursday 16 May 2019

Someone Wonderful

I've got a simple card to share today using one of the awesome new floral designs from Danielle Donaldson at Stamping Bella - in this instance Tumble Blossom Cluster which is such a fun design to colour.


I stamped it with versamark ink onto smooth heavyweight cartridge paper and embossed it with gold and then used my Altenew water colours to paint it very loosely (I am not the greatest with paints so love that embossing holds it in the lines for you and you can just flood each area with colours nice an easy!)

Altenew paints are so heavily pigmented that I found the water I washed the blue off with had enough colour in it to paint a soft fade out background around it (waste not want not right!) so I used that and then finished with another waste not product - the frame came from the "waste" between the frames I cut using the MFT A2 Frame dies without cutting them apart.



The sentiment was stamped and embossed onto the central panel from the same die cut sheet and comes from the Friendly Foxes stamp from MFT.

If you've not checked out Danielle's Collection then head to our Stamping Bella page for a browse.

Tara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team