Wednesday 8 May 2019

Lovely Legs Get Well Soon: Part 2

Hello, Tallie here, back for part two of my Colorado Craft Company celebration!

This is the second post featuring the Lovely Legs Get Well Soon stamp set. Last week I used watercolours and this week I'll be using my alcohol markers. These lovely legs stamps are perfect for practicing your colouring in any medium and create some simple but gorgeous cards!

Alcohol markers are my 'safe' colouring medium and these scenes took me less time to complete than last week's experiments with watercolours. I stamped out the sofa scene from the Lovely Legs Get Well Soon stamp set onto some blending cardstock using some MFT Extreme Black Ink and used my alcohol markers to colour in the scene.


For the first card, I used an MFT Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX Dienamics die to cut out the scene and a kraft card panel. I then mounted these to a card base and stamped out the sentiment from the set.

For the second card, I used the new MFT All Lined Up background stamp to add some subtle detail to a piece of Mermaid cardstock with some Versafine ink. I mounted this to grey card base, adding the sentiment over some wrapped twine.

One set, two different mediums. I hope this has given you some inspiration to try out this new brand of stamps!

Tallie


1 comment:

  1. These are fab! Which alcohol markers did you use? I expect it's Copics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team