Saturday 21 July 2018

Gift Boxes for Crafty Friends

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A few month ago we had a big get together of german cardmaker. We met at a former monastery, which is now a hostel! You can't imagine how much fun we had.
And of course there was a exchange of small gifts in handcrafted bags od gift boxes. Today I want to show you the ones I gave away.


I started by die cutting Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag 60 times (well, actually it wasn't me, I had help from my sweet heart) for 30 goodie bags. You need two parts for one bag.
I applied some white pigment ink through Newton Nook's Cloudy Sky Stencil before I assembled the bags.


For the decoration and as a little gift I created book marks. For that I stamped images from two Mama Elephant sets called Party Animals and Lil'Painters, coloured them with alcohol markers and fussy cut all of them.

I added sentiments from Altenew's Crafty Life and Crafty Friends. To the book mark I added a magnet to hold it on place.

Here you can see a lot of the boxes (not all of them because they wouldn't fit on a photo.)


Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


            
   

2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful and I bet they were well received

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my..those are so very fun! I bet they were a big hit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team