Monday 30 July 2018

Low on Caffeine

Hello hello 😃

I'm back with another coffee themed card..... well, it's never far from my mind 😉
This design was heavily inspired..... okay, a total CASE of this graphic on Pinterest 
because I thought it would work well on the Letter Message Board die from Sugar Pea Designs...


I used the Lil Inkers Coffee Cozy die for the take out cup and cut the base part twice, using a knife and ruler I trimmed one of the shapes on all sides so it was smaller. To make the three gauge sections I removed two narrow strips across the diagonal and then coloured two of the pieces grey and one red. I love the strong contrasting colours of the graphic so kept mine just the same... it also means it makes a great card for both the guys and gals 😉

 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team