Friday 13 July 2018

Love you More than Ice Cream

I'm filling the void left by Jill's departure for a couple of weeks whilst I read through all the applications we got to replace her.  Picking a new team member is never easy so bear with me.

So today I have a personal card to share - the one I send my hubby for our anniversary last week using a stamp that is just perfect for me as ice-cream is just about my favourite thing to eat ever!


I used Stamping Bella's new Harper Goes Headfirst from the Uptown Girls range which isn't necessarily the first image you'd think of for an anniversary card, but paired with my handwritten sentiment (I made it last minute and ran out of time to stamp it!) then it gets the message across cos anything I love more than ice-cream is very much loved indeed!

I simply stamped the image onto white card stock and coloured it with copics using my wedding dress for the colours.  The Happy Anniversary comes from my old favourite Avery Elle sentiment set called So Happy which was stamped in Galactic Stream from AlteNew's Sweet Dreams ink set

That's all for today - I'll have some more projects to share on Sunday so see you then!

Tara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team