Wednesday 4 July 2018

Welcome, Little One!

Hello, Tallie here.

Today I have a couple of baby cards featuring the MFT Hello, Little One set. I made one in pink and one in blue, though I plan to colour up some more in green and purples sometime in the near future.


I stamped out the characters in the set onto some blending card stock using some MFT Black Hybrid ink. I coloured them in with my alcohol markers, keeping to pinky-reds and teals, with some warm greys for the stork. I cut these out with my Scan N Cut, though there are coordinating dies available.


On two A6 top folding white card bases I lightly blended some Broken China and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide inks, concentrating the majority of the colour in the centre of the card to give something to back my characters. I also blended the same colours, this time heavier, onto another piece of cardstock which I ran through my die cutting machine using the MFT Congrats die. The Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats die is a great alternative. I layered these up twice and then covered them in a layer of Wink of Stella.


I arranged the elements onto the card, adhering them with some liquid glue. Using the same inks as the backgrounds, I stamped out a sentiment from the set onto a slim strip of card, popping this up on some foam tape. A few sequins and a little more glitter and here are some fun cards any expectant/new parents will love!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team