Saturday 20 July 2019

Happy Bear-thday!


Hey stampers, Anni here!

I had this bear from My Favorite Things’s Beary Special Birthday already coloured in my stash for a long time. So when I needed to make a fast card it came in handy.


I created a watercolour backgroundwith matching colours to go with the bear. I kept it light and soft so it wouldn’t take the attention from the cute birthday bear. To tone down it even more I die cut a one of My Favorite Things’ Stitched Circle Scallop Frames from aqua cardstock and added a circle of vellum behind it.




For the sentimnt I hose one of the punny one that came with the bear set and stamped it on a stripe of dark brown cardstock and heat embossed it in white. Then I cut the stripe into a fishtail banner.
To give the scene a frame I die cut a frame from My Favorite Things’ A2 Rectangle Frames from the same cardstock I used for the circle frame and assembled the card.



For the finishing touches I added some sequins.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team