Sunday 21 July 2019

It's all about the Moon

My hubby is a space enthusiast so we're watching a lot of stuff about the moon landings at the moment - seems there is something on every night at the minute, so my card this week is "moon inspired".


If you know my card style, you will know by now that I am a sucker for a large sentiment and this new birthday one from Lil' Inker Designs is just amazing - it really does all the work for you.  Here it is being my moon so I cut it from pixie dust card stock for shimmer and white card underneath for depth and dimension.

For the background, I went for easy and used a sheet for the fabulous space themed papers from Altenew's Celestial paper pack.   You could DIY with inks if you prefer - there are lots of videos showing you the technique but I'm just not that good at it so decided to cheat!   Altenew do Washi Tapes that do the same effect too.

I wanted to add a little more starry detail so die cut Sugar Pea Designs Star Dust die from the same sparkly card and added a few of the different sized stars around to finish the card.



NEWS FROM THE STORE

The latest stamp and die release from Altenew is due tomorrow so we'll get it online asap.

We're not expecting anything else this week so it will give us time to catch up on ordering restocks from other brands.

Lawn Fawn will begin peeking their Christmas release on Monday - we will be ordering it the second they make it available to us - it is not released until late August though so don't expect here before then!

Laters

Tara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team