Friday 19 July 2019

Stay Paw-sitive! Cat Paws Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Friday!

It's no secret that I'm a huge cat lover. In fact my home is inhabited by no less than six felines and I love them all to bits!

Pets have a wonderful way of making everything better, and certainly help brighten our mood when we're feeling a bit down. I'm pretty sure that's why the awesome folks at Newton's Nook designed the awesome Cat-itude stamp set! With loads of feel-good sentiments, it's perfect for the cat lover in your life.

I wanted to create a bright, cheery, uplifting card with this set, so I set to work:


I love how this turned out! Pretty fun, right?!


I started by stamping the little paw image repeatedly in fun rainbow colours. I actually based my colour scheme on the packaging colours from Waffle Flower Crafts, adding in a little purple to make the spectrum complete, and because it's my favourite colour!


I finished off by stamping my sentiment in the centre and adding a little black splatter. This card is bound to make any recipient feel more paw-sitive when they get it!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team