Thursday 4 July 2019

Scooter Balloons

Hello everyone!
I'm back with another card. Today I'm using Scooter Ballons stamp set from Lil' Inker Designs.


My first step was to create the background. For this, I chose distress oxide inks in refreshing greens and simple inks blending technique.
I also added splatters, using a small paintbrush.



Next, I stamped all the images I needed on to piece of watercolour paper and coloured them with zig real brush markers. 
I then fussy cut everything out and adhered to my card panel with foam squares.

For my sentiment, I chose one from the same set and stamped it with Versafine Onyx Black on to a strip of white paper. I used my trimmer to cut it and adhered with some liquid glue, next to my little scooter.
My last step was to add a few Nuvo crystal drops and glossy accents to all the balloons.   





All done! I loved working with this cute set from Lil' Inker Designs.
Thank you for stopping by! See you soon with anoher card! 

Anna 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team