Tuesday 16 July 2019

Magical Day


Hello, it's Liz here today. Do you love to mix and match your stamp sets? I do, and it's exactly what I did here. The sweet unicorn is from the Magical Day set by Neat and Tangled (matching dies here) and the flowers are from the Plentiful Petals set by My Favorite Things (matching dies here).

First of all I cut the background piece using my new Circle Texture die by Waffle Flower and attached it to my card with foam pads. I love this die already and it hasn't left my desk since I got it! Then I stamped and coloured the unicorn choosing some rainbow colours. To balance the card I stamped and cut a cluster of flowers and leaves. I gently curled the leaves a little with my fingers. I then attached the flowers and leaves to the card using foam pads overlapping them.The sentiment comes with the Magical Day set and I love that the words are separate stamps meaning I can stamp in different colours.

Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team