Wednesday 7 November 2018

Birthday Monkeys

Hello! Tallie here with a break from the festive cards. Today I have some cheeky little Birthday Monkeys from Mama Elephant!


I started out by stamping out the three monkeys, the cake and a birthday hat from the Mama Elephant Birthday Monkeys onto some blending cardstock using some MFT Extreme Black Ink. I coloured these in with my alcohol markers, sticking to a simple colour scheme of red, gold and blue with some brown for the monkeys. I cut these out with the coordinating dies.


On a white, top folding A6 card base I stamped out the flags from the Mama Elephant Swinging Borders set, arranging them across the top of the card. With a black marker, I added the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' letters inside the flags and then coloured these in with the same markers as the monkeys and cake.


I popped the monkeys and cake up on some foam tape and used a light blue marker to add some grounding.

A bright and colourful birthday card for any cheeky little monkey!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week!

Tallie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team