Saturday 3 November 2018

Shaker Tags for Crafty Friends

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today I have no card for you but three shaker tags! This weekend I have a little get together with crafty friends. For this occassion I made small "Schenklis" what we call it in German or in english small gifts.


I wanted to use My Favorite Things' Tag Builder Blueprints 5 for a long time. These dies make it so easy to create a shaker tag. And for the gift bags, I wanted to give to my friends, they had just the right size.


I started by die cutting the tag with the window seven times from three colours (pink, turquoise and green) of cardstock and the tag without a window once from each colour.
To create the container for the shaker elements I stacked up the die cuts. The one without a window I used for the bottom. Before I adhered the last die cut I added in a layer of acetat to create the window.


For the shaker elements I used sequins and beads from my stash but also I die cut these tiny hearts  that are included in the die set.


Then I went through my stamp sets and I looked for images that would go with the tags. I found the alligator in Neat & Tangled's Later Alligator, the racoon in Waffle Flower's Books and Coffee and the donut in Lawn Fawn's Sweet Friends. I coloured the images using alcohol marker and fussy cut them.


For the sentiment I used Altenew's Crafty Life. I embossed it three times in white on black cardstock and die cut a banner. By the way the banner die is also from the Tag Builder Blueprints 5 set. I added the banner and that finished up my tags.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty and fun weekend (just like me).
Anni


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team