Tuesday 6 November 2018

Christmas Knit Patterns


Today I’m sharing a fun Christmas card, featuring the new Knit Patterns stamp set from WPlus9.


This set has several border stamps with different patterns, so you can build up a beautiful background knit pattern.

I chose a traditional red colour scheme for my Christmas card, choosing some different MFT red dye inks. I used my stamping platform to help me stamp the lines straight. It would be easy to create several cards at the same time too.


Next, I gold heat embossed a greeting from the Mama Elephant Scripty Xmas stamp set onto vellum. I used tiny dots of liquid adhesive behind the sentiment to adhere the vellum to the card.

To help the vellum stay put, I adhered a gold embellishment at each corner, with liquid glue hidden underneath.


I love how striking this card design is, and how easy it would be to make several at a time. Change the colours or add some embossed lines for a different look on each card!


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team