Tuesday 13 November 2018

Meow You Doin' Reveal Wheel

Today I’m sharing a Lawn Fawn reveal wheel birthday card. I’m really enjoying using this and the add-on dies. They are one of the easiest interactive cards to put together, and people love to receive them.


For this card, I used the Reveal Wheel Square add-on and the Speech Bubble add-on. You will need the original Reveal Wheel die set too, so you have the circles needed for the mechanism.

I won’t go in depth about how I put the card together, as Lawn Fawn have some amazing videos that show you everything you need to know.


I layered some patterned paper for the background, then ran the square add on with speech bubble window through my die cutting machine. 

The sentiments are all from the Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set.


To create a fun birthday scene, I stamped some images from the Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin' stamp set, colouring them with alcohol markers and die cutting them out. I adhered them flat onto the card, as I didn’t want to add anymore bulk with foam tape.


I love turning the wheel to reveal all the different messages in the speech bubble. If you haven’t tried the reveal wheel dies yet, I can really recommend them.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

LF Meow You Doin'
LF Reveal Wheel Sentiments
LF Reveal Wheel



LF Reveal Wheel Speech Bubble

LF Reveal Wheel Square Add-on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team