Thursday 1 November 2018

Ho Ho Ho! Sparkly Christmas Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

So I've finally succumbed. I've finally (started!) to catch the Christmas bug.

Normally I can't stand to make Christmas cards until at least the end of November. Any earlier just seems wrong somehow! But there's been so many awesome Christmas designs released this year and I've seen so many stunning cards created with them that I decided to break my rule!

I love funky/mod-style fonts, so the My Favorite Things Ho Ho Ho die really called out to me! I really enjoyed putting it to play!


Stunning, right?! I love how this turned out!


I die cut the words from white cardstock. I pressed the asterisk into my Versamark pad then heat embossed it with some silver embossing powder.


I really wanted to go for full glitz and glam, so I heat embossed my entire card front with red glittery embossing powder too. You should see this one sparkle!


I adhered each of my words with dimensional glue gel for varying heights. The extra pieces in this die set are meant to double up as different colours on parts of the letters, but I used them to create an exclamation mark instead!



I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team